sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2012

Who am I?



My name is Meire and I am 45 years old. I have been an English teacher in Brazil since 1982. I grew up in the US, Fall River Mass, and occasionally go back to visit friends and family. I enjoy reading and writing mostly about different cultures around the world. I have often questioned myself about what I can do to make this world a better place. I believe that people need to learn to be more courteous and less selfish. People need to learn to reach out to others and know for a fact that we are all made of the same material: flesh and blood. We hurt and we feel pain. A smile can make a big difference in a person’s life. By smiling you are reaching out and telling people that things will get better. I hope to learn a lot from the Oasis Game experience that starts today.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário