segunda-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2012

Information...


Well...
In the world I see a big possibility. As I am participating of an international program, I see the possibility of contact, support and inspiration coming from this network. Tomorrow I will speak with a man called Shrinath that is organizing a world whide projet in 2014 called Masterpeace. http://www.masterpeace.org/
This is a great opportunity and contact that could bring a lot for this game. It is something out there that is already happening in 2014, wit big dreams and inspirations.
Another tool that the world offers us consernig 2014 is the world cup in Brasil. Many people will be in Brasil in that time and whatever our dreams are we could use this tool.
And of course anothe tool is the internet, as we experience here. The fast comunication trought big distances.
Those are all "world" tools that we have available for us to use in whatever comes out of this game.

Looking now at my community. Here as I said, I have many contacts all over the world, that could be involved in someway, or have ideas, spread ideas... It is a base of contacts and support. That if we call we get a response in someway.
In my community in Brasil I also can find support. There are also a lot of places in the country side that could host a conference or meeting. They arent that big places, but it is something available and negociable.
Also, the same group of friends,have an experience in organazing conferences or meetings. There are also some people, as my parents that lived for many years with the non violente comunication and form of life. They could also do workshops or lecture on this theme...
I can see also many different talents, like biographical work, teachers, painting, theater... and so on.. I think each communty has their own talents, and each of us knows people with many talents.

Brasil. Brasil has a big potencial. And for me this is our biggest tool. In Brasil there is this energy that makes everything grow... You have only to begin with. And also the different cultures mixed all together. I see Brasil as a big country with many smal points of light, that could interconnect and communicate forming a big net of support and trust.

And finaly the most dificul. Myself. My mother once told me: you never give up. And I think this could be true. I think I have this capacity of making a group keep moving, I just have to feel supported. And also this dreamy part of myself, that think that everything is possible and that with this thought makes it become possible.

I see so many tool in each one of us! And I think whenever we will start to dream and to put it in practice, many other will apear!
Much hope and happiness for seeing this wounderful work that we are doing!






 














Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário