sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2012

Who am I? late, I know


My name is Larissa. I'm 19 years old and I live in São Paulo Brazil. I'll beggin studying to become a vet this year and I'm really happy about it. I have a huge passion for animals and I couldnt imagine a better job than looking after them. For me a way of making the world better would be for everyone to realize how important nature is and how important life is. Every kind of life. Animals have always suffered abuse and to change that just a little or even contribute to that in some way would be just perfect.

Meu nome é Larissa. Tenho 19 anos e vivo em São Paulo, Brasil. Este ano começo a estudar para me tornar uma veterinária e estou muito feliz com isso. Tenho uma paixão enorme por animais e nunca poderia me imaginar fazendo outra coisa. Para mim um mundo melhor seria onde as pessoas entendem a importancia da vida e da natureza em geral. Os animais sempre foram abusados pelo ser humano e para mim mudar isso nem que seja um pouco já seria perfeito.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário