sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Dreams

I have dreams which are renewed on a daily basis. There are dreams that I can attain by working hard to make them come true. There are others that I wish for the people on Earth. In my opinion, dreams are what keep us going and getting out of bed in the morning. If you do not have a dream, what is the use of being alive?

One of my dreams is that people become kinder to one another. I try to make this come true by being kind to people no matter how shut down they may be. Using simple greetings and expressions such as thank you, good morning, excuse me, hello, goodbye, I’m sorry, etc. can help make this dream come true. By planting the seed of kindness as I go by can transform people who will be able to spread kindness also.

Another dream is that people start cherishing and appreciating what really matters in the world instead of material things and money. I believe that what really matters is the people around you no matter creed, race, or preferences in general. Don’t get me wrong, material things and money is also necessary to live a comfortable life, but what I have seen are people working more and not spending quality time with family and friends just to make a lot of money to buy expensive brand mark items. I have also heard other people mention this as their dream also. Perhaps by working together as a group and making changes in our own private lives these dreams, and many more, may come true.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário