quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

my dreams

actually I have a lot of dreams,

they help me to stand up every morning in times when life challenges me,
with their help I know why I m living,

they help me to know where to start in times for action

and they help me never to stop, because dreams never finish


I have got dreams for myself and dreams which I want to realize in the world
sometimes I forget that with every step I make,
I make, too, a step for the realization for my dreams for the world.
every moment!



one of my dreams is that everybody has the chance to find his place
that everybody will be able to accept his life and his place,
and that everybody will be able to accept the other humans and their places
these posibilitys for everybody.
this involves love and respect, respect for everybodys way of life
because life and the world has a place for everybody

a dream i already wrote is that humans learn to live with the nature, with solidarity and love
beside the tecnology and the advance..
the life in comunitys, in nature but also to share, to build scools, meetings..

another dream of mine is on the subject of the new energy ,too. like chica wrote!
its the dream of beeing able to share this energy
to disperse it into the world
to crop this energy
to see how it grows
for that the next generations can live from our dreams which started to became reality!

for that its important to organize, to share, to learn and to love.
everybody has his own qualitys but also themes / problems on wich everybody has to work
we have to put our qualitys together everybody on his place
and to be aware not to disperse our problems!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário